Last Updated on 29 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 29 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Beat The Genius 29 November 2020 Answers
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers – 29 November 2020
1) Chettinad and Konglad are cuisines native. to which Indian state?
Answer : Tamil Nadu
2) Who was the first Indian to win a Grand Slam title in tennis?
Answer : Mahesh Bhupati
3) Which king was responsible for the construction of the Vijaya Stambha in Chittorgarh?
Answer : Maharana Kumbha
4) Which city was Mahatma Gandhi at on the night when India became independent?
Answer : Kolkata
5) The Karnataka Khatl Gramodyoga Samyukta Sangha in Hubli is famous for producing what?
Answer : National Flag
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 August 2022] Cameron Smith, the winner of the 2022 British Open golf tournament hails from which country?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||29 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners are selected by lucky draw.