Last Updated on 3 December 2020
Here all right Flipkart Beat The Genius Today Answers 3 December are given. Start Playing Quiz By clicking on Start Quiz Button Given below.
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 3 December, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Beat The Genius 3 December Answers
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers are given below
1) Who has made the Highest individual score for India in an ODI World Cup final?
Answer : Gautam Gambhir
2) Which Member of Parliament won the 2019 Sahitya Akademi award in English for his work ‘An Era of Darkness’?
Answer : Shashi Tharoor
To get fastest Answers Search “Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers factofacts”
3) The word Naxalite comes from the village of Naxalbari located in which state?
Answer : West Bengal
4) What term in Indian business did Deepak Mohoni coin?
Answer : Sensex
5) In the Ramayana Wilder whose supervision was the bridge to Lanka built?
Answer : Nala
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||3 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners are selected by lucky draw.