Last Updated on 2 December 2020
Here all right Flipkart Beat The Genius Today Answers 2 December are given. Start Playing Quiz By clicking on Start Quiz Button Given below.
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 2 December, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Beat The Genius 2 December Answers
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers are given below
1) The Alphonso mango was named after an explorer from which country?
Answer : Portugal
2) In the Mahabharata who narrates the events of the Kurukshetra war to the blind Dhritarashtra?
Answer : Sanjaya
To get fastest Answers Search “Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers factofacts”
3) Which Puducherry-born Hollywood director has received a Padma Shri in 2008?
Answer : M. Night Shyamalan
4) In which country did the Indian men’s cricket .team win its first overseas test series?
Answer : New Zealand
5) In 1829 which Governor General of India banned the practice of Sati?
Answer : Lord Bentinck
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 8 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 7 August 2022] Tobi Amusan who recently broke the world record in the 100 m hurdles, hails from which country?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 7 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 August 2022] In the 2022 IAAF World Championships, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian sportsperson after whom to win a world championship medal?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||2 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners are selected by lucky draw.