Last Updated on 4 December 2020
Here all right Flipkart Beat The Genius Today Answers 4 December are given. Start Playing Quiz By clicking on Start Quiz Button Given below.
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 4 December, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Beat The Genius 4 December Answers
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers are given below
1) What day is observed Patel’s birth anniversary in India on Sardar on 31st October?
Answer : National Unity Day
2) In 2009 which Indian poet-lyricist won the Oscar for ‘Best Original Song’?
Answer : Gulzar
3) Which Indian city Was declared a UNESCO world heritage site in 2019?
Answer : Jaipur
4) What animal is the binary diet of the King Cobra?
Answer : Snake
5) Which biologist of Indian origin won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2009?
Answer : Venki Ramakrishnan
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 18 August 2022] Who among these Sri Lankan bowlers has taken 21 wickets in his first 2 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 18 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 17 August 2022
- Amazon Quality Verified Quiz Answers Win 25000 Pay Balance
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 16 August 2022] During the India vs West Indies ODI series in July 2022, which of these cricketers made his ODI debut?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||4 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners are selected by lucky draw.