Last Updated on 5 December 2020
Here all right Flipkart Beat The Genius Today Answers 5 December are given. Start Playing Quiz By clicking on Start Quiz Button Given below.
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 5 December, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
To get fastest answers search “factofacts”
Flipkart Beat The Genius 5 December Answers
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers are given below
1) In 2013, which rapper and musician released the song ‘Blue Eyes’?
Answer : Yo Yo Honey Singh
2) Which best-selling book by Chetan Bhagat: tells the story of ‘Hari’ ‘Ryan’ and Alok’?
Answer : Five Point Someone
3) In 2010 who designed the Indian rupee symbol?
Answer : Udaya Kumar
4) India celebrates National Science Day on February 28 to mark what occasion?
Answer : Raman Effect
5) During the first world war Indian soldiers posted at which city mutinied in 1915?
Answer : Singapore
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||5 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners are selected by lucky draw.