Last Updated on 6 October 2020
Win Flipkart Super Coins and many more prizes by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz answers 06 October 2020
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 06 Oct 2020 Questions
1) Which of these teams’ home ground is named after the ruler of an Indian princely state?
Answer : Rajasthan Royals
2) Players of which of these countries were the latest to participate in the IPL?
Answer : Afghanistan
3) Who among these has captained more than one team in the IPL?
Answer : MS Dhoni
4) Which of these IPL teams has been captained by this spinner?
Answer : Mumbai Indians
5) Which of these is the only defunct team to win an IPL season?
Answer : Deccan Chargers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 06 Oct 2020 Details
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 06 Oct 2020|
|Quiz Time||06 October 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Super Coins, Gems, Etc|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?