Last Updated on 6 October 2020
Win Flipkart Super Coins and many more prizes by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz answers 06 October 2020
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 06 Oct 2020 Questions
1) Which of these teams’ home ground is named after the ruler of an Indian princely state?
Answer : Rajasthan Royals
2) Players of which of these countries were the latest to participate in the IPL?
Answer : Afghanistan
3) Who among these has captained more than one team in the IPL?
Answer : MS Dhoni
4) Which of these IPL teams has been captained by this spinner?
Answer : Mumbai Indians
5) Which of these is the only defunct team to win an IPL season?
Answer : Deccan Chargers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 06 Oct 2020 Details
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 06 Oct 2020|
|Quiz Time||06 October 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Super Coins, Gems, Etc|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Quiz?
Step 1 : Open & Sign In to to Flipkart App (You can play Quiz only in Flipkart App)
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?