Last Updated on 7 October 2020
Answer and Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins, Gems by answering Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 07 October 2020.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 07 October 2020
1) How many teams have been captained by former India captain MS Dhoni?
Answer : Two
2) Which of these teams has won the IPL only once?
Answer : Sunrisers Hyderabad
3) In the only ball bowled in his career, which Indian did Adam Gilchrist dismiss in the IPL?
Answer : Harbhajan Singh
4) Apart from England, which European country’s player has been seen in the IPL?
Answer : Netherlands
5) Which of these players had the most no. of ducks in IPL before the beginning of the 2020 season?
Answer : Parthiv Patel
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 07 October 2020 Detail
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||7 October 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Quiz?
Step 1 : Open & Sign In to to Flipkart App (You can play Quiz only in Flipkart App)
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?