Last Updated on 9 October 2020
Win amazing Prize by answering Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers of Today 9 October 2020.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
9 October 2020
1) The Name Of Which Of These IPL Teams Was Changed In 2018?
Answer : Delhi Daredevils
2) Who Was The First Indian Captain Of An IPL Team To Score A Century?
Answer : Sachin Tendulkar
3) The Two Top Highest Individual Scores In The IPL Have Been Recorded In Which City?
Answer : Bengaluru
4) Which Of These IPL Records Is Not In His Name?
Answer : Fastest Fifty
5) Who Among These Has Scored The Highest Runs In A Single IPL Season?
Answer : Virat Kohli
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Detail
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||9 October 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Quiz?
Step 1 : Open & Sign In to to Flipkart App (You can play Quiz only in Flipkart App)
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?