Last Updated on 9 October 2020
Win amazing Prize by answering Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers of Today 9 October 2020.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
9 October 2020
1) The Name Of Which Of These IPL Teams Was Changed In 2018?
Answer : Delhi Daredevils
2) Who Was The First Indian Captain Of An IPL Team To Score A Century?
Answer : Sachin Tendulkar
3) The Two Top Highest Individual Scores In The IPL Have Been Recorded In Which City?
Answer : Bengaluru
4) Which Of These IPL Records Is Not In His Name?
Answer : Fastest Fifty
5) Who Among These Has Scored The Highest Runs In A Single IPL Season?
Answer : Virat Kohli
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Detail
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||9 October 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 10 August 2022] Who among these batters from Pakistan, has scored 720 runs in his first 6 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 10 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 August 2022] Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 9 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?