Last Updated on 22 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 22 February are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 22 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 22 February you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 22 February
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) The IAAF recently officially changed its name to what among these?
Answer : World Athletics
Q – 2) In which country did the sport of sumo wrestling originate?
Answer : Japan
Q – 3) A cricket stadium in which of these cities is named after a former Indian hockey player?
Answer : Gwalior
Q – 4) Who recently set the record for the highest score in T10 League history?
Answer : Chris Lynn
Q – 5) For which team is Yuvraj Singh playing in the 2019 T10 League?
Answer : Maratha Arabians
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||22 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.