Last Updated on 11 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 11 February are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 11 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 11 February you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 11 February
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) Eklavya was the cousin of which famous character in the Mahabharata?
Answer : Krishna
Q – 2) Which lake in Sikkim is named after Guru Rinpoche, founder of Tibetan Buddhism?
Answer : Gurudongmar
Q – 3) Helicopter service company Pawan Hans is owned by Indian Government and
Answer : ONGC
Q – 4) Which company is the owner of the air purifier brand Blueair?
Answer : Unilever
Q – 5) Which of the European countries borders only one country?
Answer : Denmark
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||11 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.