Last Updated on 11 June 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 11 June 2021 are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia 11 June 2021 you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 11 June 2021
Q – 1) GST stands for Goods and Services Tax. In which year did it come into effect in India?
Answer 1 : 2017
Q – 2) Which type of condiment comes from the Hindi word meaning “to crush”?
Answer 2 : Chutney
Q – 3) On April 23, whose birth is celebrated by the UN as English Language Day?
Answer 3 : William Shakespeare
Q – 4) What is the small muscular sac, situated under the liver, which stores bile called?
Answer 4 : Gall bladder
Q – 5) Which of these is caused by a sudden closure of the human glottis?
Answer 5 : Hiccup
Also Play :
Amazon Mothers Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Fire Boltt Quiz Answers
Amazon World Athletics Day Quiz
Amazon Funzone Riddles Quiz Answers
Amazon Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti Quiz Answers
Amazon Freestyle Libre Smart Monitor Quiz Answers
Amazon Mi 11 Series Quiz Answers
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||11 June 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
1) Open & Sign In to to Flipkart App (You can play Quiz only in Flipkart App)
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.