Last Updated on 11 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart daily trivia Answers Today 11 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
1) After Chris Gayle, who has hit the most sixes in the IPL?
Answer : Ab de Villiers
2) Which team’s bowler took the first-ever five-wicket haul in the IPL?
Answer : Rajasthan Royals
3) In which Madhya Pradesh city would you find Kings XI Punjab’s secondary home ground?
Answer : Indore
4) Who among these has won ‘Emerging Player of the Year’ award in the IPL?
Answer : Rohit Sharma
5) Against which team did Sachin Tendulkar score his only T20 century?
Answer : Kochi Tuskers Kerala
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||11 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Quiz?
Step 1 : Open & Sign In to to Flipkart App (You can play Quiz only in Flipkart App)
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.