Last Updated on 11 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart daily trivia Answers Today 11 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
1) After Chris Gayle, who has hit the most sixes in the IPL?
Answer : Ab de Villiers
2) Which team’s bowler took the first-ever five-wicket haul in the IPL?
Answer : Rajasthan Royals
3) In which Madhya Pradesh city would you find Kings XI Punjab’s secondary home ground?
Answer : Indore
4) Who among these has won ‘Emerging Player of the Year’ award in the IPL?
Answer : Rohit Sharma
5) Against which team did Sachin Tendulkar score his only T20 century?
Answer : Kochi Tuskers Kerala
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||11 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.