Last Updated on 13 August 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 13 August 2021 are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 13 August 2021 you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 13 August 2021
Q – 1) Which of these is a book written by the Congress leader Shashi Tharoor?
Answer 1 : Why I Am a Hindu
Q – 2) Which of these creatures performs two kinds of dances – the round and the waggle?
Answer 2 : Honeybees
Q – 3) The original Lifebuoy jingle was composed and sung by
Answer 3 : Jagjit Singh
Q – 4) Who was the first teenager to score a goal in a FIFA World Cup final?
Answer 4 : Pele
Q – 5) Which planet was named by 11-year old Venetia after Roman god of underworld?
Answer 5 : Pluto
Also Play :
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 16 August 2022] During the India vs West Indies ODI series in July 2022, which of these cricketers made his ODI debut?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||13 August 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.