Last Updated on 13 August 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 13 August 2021 are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 13 August 2021 you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 13 August 2021
Q – 1) Which of these is a book written by the Congress leader Shashi Tharoor?
Answer 1 : Why I Am a Hindu
Q – 2) Which of these creatures performs two kinds of dances – the round and the waggle?
Answer 2 : Honeybees
Q – 3) The original Lifebuoy jingle was composed and sung by
Answer 3 : Jagjit Singh
Q – 4) Who was the first teenager to score a goal in a FIFA World Cup final?
Answer 4 : Pele
Q – 5) Which planet was named by 11-year old Venetia after Roman god of underworld?
Answer 5 : Pluto
Also Play :
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 17 January 2023] Gamosa, which received the Geographical Indication (GI) tag, is a traditional scarf from which Indian state?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 17 January 2023
- [Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers] When was first Republic Day celebrated?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 January 2023] Which web series topped the IMDb most popular web series 2022 list?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 13 January 2023
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||13 August 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.