Last Updated on 14 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 14 February are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 14 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 14 February you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 14 February
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) Also known as Ayers rock, Uluru is a sandstone rock in which country?
Answer : Australia
Q – 2) In Christianity which is the first book in the Old Testament?
Answer : Genesis
Q – 3) Horology is the study of what everyday observation?
Answer : Time
Q – 4) Capoeira is a material art from which football loving country?
Answer : Brazil
Q – 5) How many members are there in the Election Commission of India?
Answer : Three
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||14 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 December 2022] In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, who was awarded the Best Young Player award?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 1 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 30 November 2022] The teaser of which movie was released on Shah Rukh Khan’s 57th birthday?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.