Last Updated on 14 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart daily trivia Answers Today 14 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
1) A megawatt is equivalent to how many watts?
Answer : 1 Million
2) Vidyasagar, Rabindra and Vivekananda are the names of bridges on which river?
Answer : Hooghly
3) Sony’s anti-hero Venom, earlier appeared in which 2007 superhero film?
Answer : Spider-Man 3
4) Which of the following was the name of the world’s first digital computer?
Answer : ENIAC
5) Which of these explorers lends his name to buses seen on Delhi’s roads?
Answer : Marco Polo
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||14 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Quiz?
Step 1 : Open & Sign In to to Flipkart App (You can play Quiz only in Flipkart App)
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.