Last Updated on 15 August 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 15 August 2021 are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 15 August 2021 you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 15 August 2021
Q – 1) Which set of civilian awards is given out by the President on Republic Day?
Answer 1 : Padma Awards
Q – 2) Who is the head of state in India?
Answer 2 : President
Q – 3) Which state are you in if you are watching the Wagah-Attari border ceremony?
Answer 3 : Punjab
Q – 4) Mahatma Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize a total of how many times?
Answer 4 : Five
Q – 5) Saddened by the partition of the country, where was Mahatma Gandhi on 15th August, 1947?
Answer 5 : Calcutta
Also Play :
- Amazon Ranbir Kapoor Quiz Answers Win 50000 Pay Balance
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 18 August 2022] Who among these Sri Lankan bowlers has taken 21 wickets in his first 2 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 18 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 17 August 2022
- Amazon Quality Verified Quiz Answers Win 25000 Pay Balance
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||15 August 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.