Last Updated on 16 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 16 February are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 16 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 16 February you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 16 February
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) What is the women’s equivalent of the premier International tennis event Davis Cup?
Answer : Fed Cup (C)
Q – 2) Asif Kapadia directed a documentary on which sport person that was released in 2019?
Answer : Diego Maradona (A)
Q – 3) In 2019,, who was appointed as the first chancellor of the sports University of Haryana?
Answer : Kapil Dev (B)
Q – 4) How many overs were bowled per innings in the matches of the 1983 World Cup?
Answer : Sixty (A)
Q – 5) Who led the Indian football team in its first official match in the 1948 Olympic games?
Answer : Talimeren Ao (C)
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||16 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 18 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 17 August 2022
- Amazon Quality Verified Quiz Answers Win 25000 Pay Balance
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.