Last Updated on 17 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 17 February are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 17 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 17 February you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 17 February
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) Who was the first CM to have laid down his papers to assume the role of the PM?
Answer : H.D Deve Gowda
Q – 2) What region of India was called Frederiksoerne during the Danish rule?
Answer : Nicobar Islands
Q – 3) Parda, Dandi, Gullu and Kunti are some parts of which instrument?
Answer : Sitar
Q – 4) What was the small pocket in jeans originally designed to carry?
Answer : Watch
Q – 5) Which dessert’s invention is claimed by Nigel Mackenzie and lan Dowding?
Answer : Banoffie Pie
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||17 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 8 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 7 August 2022] Tobi Amusan who recently broke the world record in the 100 m hurdles, hails from which country?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 7 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 August 2022] In the 2022 IAAF World Championships, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian sportsperson after whom to win a world championship medal?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.