Last Updated on 18 August 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 18 August 2021 are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 18 August 2021 you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 18 August 2021
Q – 1) In the United States, what sport is known as “the national pastime”?
Answer 1 : Baseball
Q – 2) Who is the owner of the Football club Inter Miami CF?
Answer 2 : David Beckham
Q – 3) Matches of which of these sports are officiated by a referee called gyoji?
Answer 3 : Sumo wrestling
Q – 4) The women teams of which two countries played the first ever T201 match?
Answer 4 : England-New Zealand
Q – 5) Brian Lara named his daughter after which city where he hit 277 runs as his first hundred?
Answer 5 : Sydney
Also Play :
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 11 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 10 August 2022] Who among these batters from Pakistan, has scored 720 runs in his first 6 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 10 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 August 2022] Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 9 August 2022
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||18 August 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.