Last Updated on 18 January 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 18 January are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 18 January, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Daily Trivia Flipkart 18 January Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and answering Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 18 January you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
1) The current elected head of Roman Catholic Church is Pope_______.
Answer : Francis
2) The Onge, Sentinelese and Jarawa are tribes from which place in India?
Answer : Andaman and Nicobar
3) Which disease, widely found in India, is also called Hansen’s Disease?
Answer : Leprosy
4) Launched in 1992, IBM Simon is popularly called as the world’s first
Answer : Smartphone
5) What feature of Apple iPhone X was advertised using RD Burman’s music?
Answer : Face Unlock
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||18 January 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 August 2022] Cameron Smith, the winner of the 2022 British Open golf tournament hails from which country?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.