Last Updated on 18 January 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 18 January are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 18 January, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Daily Trivia Flipkart 18 January Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and answering Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 18 January you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
1) The current elected head of Roman Catholic Church is Pope_______.
Answer : Francis
2) The Onge, Sentinelese and Jarawa are tribes from which place in India?
Answer : Andaman and Nicobar
3) Which disease, widely found in India, is also called Hansen’s Disease?
Answer : Leprosy
4) Launched in 1992, IBM Simon is popularly called as the world’s first
Answer : Smartphone
5) What feature of Apple iPhone X was advertised using RD Burman’s music?
Answer : Face Unlock
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||18 January 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.