Last Updated on 18 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart daily trivia Answers Today 18 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
1) Which music show was started in Pakistan by Rohail Hyatt?
Answer : Coke Studio
2) What animal is Dory in the animated film ‘Finding Dory’?
Answer : Fish
3) In which film did British actor Paul Blackthorne play the role of Captain Andrew Russell?
Answer : Lagaan
4) The Sky is Pink is a film co-produced by Ronnie Screwvala under the banner
Answer : RSVP
5) Which American singer sang the classic song “Blowin’ In The Wind”?
Answer : Bob Dylan
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||18 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.