Last Updated on 19 August 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 19 August 2021 are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 19 August 2021 you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 19 August 2021
Q – 1) Founded by James Hicky, what was Hicky’s Bengal Gazette the first in India?
Answer 1 : Newspaper
Q – 2) Which of these brands is not owned by a European consumer goods company?
Answer 2 : Old Spice
Q – 3) Who captained India at the 2018 Women’s Hockey World Cup?
Answer 3 : Rani Rampal
Q – 4) Baba Sri Chand, the son of Guru Nanak, was the founder of which religious sect?
Answer 4 : Udasi
Q – 5) Who among these female leaders has not been the President of her country?
Answer 5 : Golda Meir
Also Play :
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 8 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 7 August 2022] Tobi Amusan who recently broke the world record in the 100 m hurdles, hails from which country?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 7 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 August 2022] In the 2022 IAAF World Championships, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian sportsperson after whom to win a world championship medal?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||19 August 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.