Last Updated on 19 December 2020
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 19 December are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Daily Trivia Quiz 19 December, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Search “factofacts” for fastest result
Daily Trivia Quiz Flipkart Answers Today 19 December
Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers
1) Which Bangladesh cricketer was recently banned for not reporting bookie approach?
Answer : Shakib Al Hasan
2) Founded by P. Gopichand, where is the Gopichand Badminton Academy?
Answer : Hyderabad
3) In a 1983 World Cup match, who helped India defeat Zimbabwe by scoring 175 not out?
Answer : Kapil Dev
4) Which team defeated New Zealand in the 2019 Rugby World Cup semi-final?
Answer : England
5) By giving away 75 runs, which bowler bowled the most expensive spell in T20I history?
Answer : Kasun Rajitha
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||19 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 18 August 2022] Who among these Sri Lankan bowlers has taken 21 wickets in his first 2 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 18 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 17 August 2022
- Amazon Quality Verified Quiz Answers Win 25000 Pay Balance
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 16 August 2022] During the India vs West Indies ODI series in July 2022, which of these cricketers made his ODI debut?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.