Last Updated on 19 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart daily trivia Answers Today 19 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 19 November 2020
1) With 43 victories, which Indian holds the record for the most Davis Cup doubles wins?
Answer : Leander Paes
2) If you are participating in a marathon, how long will you have to run?
Answer : 42.2 Kilometers
3) Who recently smashed the fastest double hundred by an Indian in a List A cricket match?
Answer : Sanju Samson
4) Who was the first batsman ever to score a century for India in Test cricket?
Answer : Lata Amarnath
5) In polo, what is a period of a play called?
Answer : Chukka
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||19 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.