Last Updated on 2 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 2 February are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 2 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 2 February you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 2 February
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) Which of these facial features does the painting of Mona Lisa lack?
Answer : Eyebrows
Q – 2) Goa Government’s app-based Taxi service is named Goa___.
Answer : Miles
Q – 3) Tamil is one of the official languages of which of these countries?
Answer : Singapore
Q – 4) In its earliest days computing power was measured in what Unit?
Answer : Kilo-girls
Q – 5) Which of these Japanese companies is not named after its founder?
Answer : Sony
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||2 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 10 August 2022] Who among these batters from Pakistan, has scored 720 runs in his first 6 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 10 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 August 2022] Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 9 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.