Last Updated on 20 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 20 February are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 20 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 20 February you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 20 February
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) Who is the current chief justice of india?
Answer : Sharad Bobde
Q – 2) What is the hemispherical pan used in southeast asian cooking called?
Answer : Wok
Q – 3) Vimana, jagamohana, natamandira and bhoga- mandapa are the four components of
Answer : Lingaraj Temple
Q – 4) Also known as the yumthang valley, where is the valley of flowers sanctuary?
Answer : Sikkim
Q – 5) Which chief minister of west bengal helped satyajit ray in making pather panchali?
Answer : B. C. Roy
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||20 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 10 August 2022] Who among these batters from Pakistan, has scored 720 runs in his first 6 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 10 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 August 2022] Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 9 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.