Last Updated on 22 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 22 February are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 22 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 22 February you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 22 February
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) The IAAF recently officially changed its name to what among these?
Answer : World Athletics
Q – 2) In which country did the sport of sumo wrestling originate?
Answer : Japan
Q – 3) A cricket stadium in which of these cities is named after a former Indian hockey player?
Answer : Gwalior
Q – 4) Who recently set the record for the highest score in T10 League history?
Answer : Chris Lynn
Q – 5) For which team is Yuvraj Singh playing in the 2019 T10 League?
Answer : Maratha Arabians
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||22 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 December 2022] In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, who was awarded the Best Young Player award?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 1 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 30 November 2022] The teaser of which movie was released on Shah Rukh Khan’s 57th birthday?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.