Last Updated on 21 March 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 21 March are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia 21 March you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 21 March
Flipkart Daily Trivia 21 March Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) The ancient Olympic Games were held every four years in honour of which Greek god?
Answer : Zeus
Q – 2) With which sport would you associate six time ancient Olympics champion Milo of Croton?
Answer : Wrestling
Q – 3) Which country hosted the 2019 Rugby World Cup?
Answer : Japan
Q – 4) Which team did West Indies beat in the 2016 T20 World Cup final in Kolkata?
Answer : England
Q – 5) Which of these started in the late 1800s in the United States as a college sport?
Answer : American Football
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Answers 21 March 2021
Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Answers Today 21 March 2021
Flipkart Crime Stories Quiz Answers 21 March 2021
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers 21 March 2021
Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers 21 March 2021
Also Play :
Amazon Pay eGift Cards Quiz Answers Win 10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz Answers Win 1000 Pay Balance
Amazon Aquaguard Marvel Quiz Answers Win RO Water Purifier
Amazon Car & Bike Protection Quiz Answers Win 20000 Pay Balance
Amazon Digital Series Tandav Quiz Answers Win 5000 Pay Balance
Amazon Great Republic Sale Quiz Answers Win 100000 Pay Balance
Amazon Guess the Song Quiz Answers Win 1000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon LG Monitors Quiz Answers Win 10000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Festive Quiz Answers Win 15000 Amazon Pay Balance
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||21 March 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
1) Open & Sign In to to Flipkart App (You can play Quiz only in Flipkart App)
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.