Last Updated on 22 August 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 22 August 2021 are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 22 August 2021 you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 22 August 2021
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 22 August 2021
Q – 1) Nivi, Madisar, Kodagu and Khasi are styles of wearing what garment?
Answer 1 : Sari
Q – 2) The Daroji Sanctuary in Ballari, Karnataka was created to preserve which animal?
Answer 2 : Sloth Bear
Q – 3) Which Shillong-born Indian author’s first name is Suzanna?
Answer 3 : Arundhati Roy
Q – 4) Chhaganlal Karamsi Parekh loaned Rs 80 for the establishment of what?
Answer 4 : Lijjat Papad
Q – 5) A batsman from which of these countries has never scored an ODI double century?
Answer 5 : Australia
Also Play :
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 August 2022] Cameron Smith, the winner of the 2022 British Open golf tournament hails from which country?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 13 August 2022
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||22 August 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.