Last Updated on 23 January 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 23 January are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 23 January, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and answering Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 23 January you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 23 January
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) In T201 cricket, who holds the world record of scoring the most runs and most centuries?
Answer : Rohit Sharma
Q – 2) The ‘Monkeygate’ scandal of 2008 involved Andrew Symonds and which other cricketer?
Answer : Harbhajan Singh
Q – 3) Which is the most successful club in UEFA Champions League’s history?
Answer : Real Madrid
Q – 4) Badminton superstar P. V. Sindhu was appointed a deputy collector in which state?
Answer : Andhra Pradesh
Q – 5) Which sportsperson was appointed as UNICEF India’s first youth ambassador?
Answer : Hima Das
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||23 January 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 August 2022] Cameron Smith, the winner of the 2022 British Open golf tournament hails from which country?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.