Last Updated on 26 January 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 26 January are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 26 January, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and answering Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 26 January you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 26 January
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) Which team did India defeat to register their first T20I series win at home in 2019?
Answer : Bangladesh
Q – 2) In which city is the Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium situated?
Answer : Nagpur
Q – 3) : Who is the first Indian bowler to take a T20I hattrick?
Answer : Deepak Chahar
Q – 4) Who is the youngest Indian to score a half-century in international cricket?
Answer : Shafali Verma
Q – 5) Which is the first South Asian country to criminalise match-fixing and sports betting?
Answer : Sri Lanka
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||26 January 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 8 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 7 August 2022] Tobi Amusan who recently broke the world record in the 100 m hurdles, hails from which country?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 7 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 August 2022] In the 2022 IAAF World Championships, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian sportsperson after whom to win a world championship medal?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.