Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 28 March are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia 28 March you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 28 March
Flipkart Daily Trivia 28 March Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) The famous Holi song ‘Balam Pichkari’ is from which Hindi film?
Answer : Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani
Q – 2) In which state would you find this local celebration of Holi?
Answer : Uttar Pradesh
Q – 3) With which religion would you associate the three-day long festival Hola Mohalla?
Answer : Sikhism
Q – 4) In which state of India is the festival of colours Yaosang played by Meitei people?
Answer : Manipur
Q – 5) The lyrics of the Holi song ‘Rang Barse Bhige Chunar Wali’ are based on a traditional bhajan by
Answer : Mirabai
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||28 March 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz 19 June] “The Living Mountain: A Fable for Our Times” is the latest book by which acclaimed author?
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 19 June 2021
- Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers Today 19 June 2021
- Flipkart Khel Paheliyon Ka Answers Today 19 June 2021
- Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today 19 June 2021
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.