Last Updated on 29 January 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 29 January are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 29 January, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 29 January you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 29 January
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) Which car manufacturer’s logo do you see on the Juventus FC jersey?
Answer : Jeep
Q – 2) What is the middle name of Indian opener Rohit Sharma?
Answer : Gurunath
Q – 3) Who is the fastest Indian wicket-keeper to claim fifty dismissals in Test cricket?
Answer : Rishabh Pant
Q – 4) Which spinner recently become the fastest Indian bowler to take 50 T20I wickets?
Answer : Yuzvendra Chahal
Q – 5) Which of these Asian capital cities was the first to host the Olympic games?
Answer : Tokyo
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||29 January 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.