Last Updated on 3 January 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 3 January are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Daily Trivia Quiz 3 January, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Daily Trivia Flipkart 3 January Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia 3 January Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Quiz Flipkart Today Answers 3 January
Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers
1) Where is the Indian naval academy located?
Answer : Ezhimala, Kerala
2) In Kashmiri homes, one sees balconies called zoon dub for what purpose?
Answer : Viewing the moon
3) Which king gave away his kingdom to fulfill a promise to sage vishwamitra?
Answer : HarishChandra
4) Which building is credited as the first to cross a height of 500m?
Answer : Taipei 101
5) In 1936, who patented a design for “a new, original, and ornamental” blouse?
Answer : Albert Einstein
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||3 January 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 December 2022] In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, who was awarded the Best Young Player award?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 1 December 2022
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.