Last Updated on 30 January 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 30 January are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 30 January, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 30 January you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 30 January
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) What word is derived from the greek word atomos meaning “Indivisible”?
Answer : Atom
Q – 2) __ Is named after 2 japanese words meaning ‘Picture’ and ‘Character’.
Answer : Emoji
Q – 3) Dachshund breed of dogs are also known as __ because of its body shape.
Answer : Sausage Dog
Q – 4) Which of these is not one of the 3 capitals of South Africa?
Answer : Durban
Q – 5) Starting from january, which of these global observations comes first?
Answer : Wildlife Day
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||30 January 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- Amazon Ranbir Kapoor Quiz Answers Win 50000 Pay Balance
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 18 August 2022] Who among these Sri Lankan bowlers has taken 21 wickets in his first 2 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 18 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 17 August 2022
- Amazon Quality Verified Quiz Answers Win 25000 Pay Balance
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.