Last Updated on 31 December 2020
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 31 December are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Daily Trivia Quiz 31 December, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Daily Trivia Flipkart 31 December Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia 31 December Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Quiz Flipkart Today Answers 31 December
Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers
1) In which state Was The First Commercial Nuclear Power Station Built in India?
Answer : Maharashtra
2) Mandovi and Zuari are the two primary rivers of which Indian state?
Answer : Goa
3) NASA stands for National _______ and Space Administration.
Answer : Aeronautics
4) Host of the 1996 Cricket World Cup Final, in which city is the Gaddafi Stadium?
Answer : Lahore
5) Which mountain pass means ‘pile of corpses’ in the local language?
Answer : Rohtang Pass
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||31 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.