Last Updated on 4 August 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 4 August 2021 are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 4 August 2021 you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 4 August 2021
Q – 1) Which of these terms would you not associate with the Indian parliament?
Answer 1 : Answer Hour
Q – 2) Vidhana Soudha is the seat of the state legislature of which state in southern India?
Answer 2 : Karnataka
Q – 3) Who recently became the 3rd Indian to win ICC ODI Cricketer of the Year award?
Answer 3 : Rohit Sharma
Q – 4) Which UNESCO World Heritage Site was designed by Frederick William Stevens in 1887?
Answer 4 : Victoria Terminus
Q – 5) Who became the most-nominated living director with 9 Oscar nominations?
Answer 5 : Martin Scorsese
Also Play :
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 17 January 2023] Gamosa, which received the Geographical Indication (GI) tag, is a traditional scarf from which Indian state?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 17 January 2023
- [Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers] When was first Republic Day celebrated?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 January 2023] Which web series topped the IMDb most popular web series 2022 list?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 13 January 2023
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||4 August 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.