Last Updated on 4 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 4 February are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 4 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 4 February you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 4 February
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) Sachin Tendulkar is not the first cricketer to win which of these awards?
Answer : Arjuna Award
Q – 2) Which country will host men’s hockey World Cup in 2023 for a record 4th time?
Answer : India
Q – 3) In which sport did Indian paralympian Devendra Jhajharia win a gold medal?
Answer : Javelin throw
Q – 4) Who is the only Indian to score 200 in ODI and 300 in a Test match?
Answer : Virender Sehwag
Q – 5) By 2022, which city will become the first to host both Summer and Winter Olympic Games?
Answer : Beijing
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||4 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- Amazon Ranbir Kapoor Quiz Answers Win 50000 Pay Balance
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 18 August 2022] Who among these Sri Lankan bowlers has taken 21 wickets in his first 2 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 18 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 17 August 2022
- Amazon Quality Verified Quiz Answers Win 25000 Pay Balance
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.