Last Updated on 6 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 5 February are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 5 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 5 February you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 5 February
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) Percy Spencer invented the ___ when he noticed a melted chocolate in his pocket.
Answer : Microwave oven
Q – 2) At the age of 25 years and 11 months, who is the youngest Lok Sabha member ever?
Answer : Chandrani Murmu
Q – 3) In which village of Begusarai did nationalist poet Ramdhari Singh ‘Dinkar take birth?
Answer : Simariya
Q – 4) A manufacturer of stainless steel, Mukand Ltd is a company owned by which group?
Answer : Bajaj
Q – 5) Which Indian state was the first to have an independent candidate as CM?
Answer : Odisha
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||5 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 December 2022] In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, who was awarded the Best Young Player award?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 1 December 2022
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.