Last Updated on 6 January 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 6 January are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Daily Trivia Quiz 6 January, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Daily Trivia Flipkart 6 January Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia 6 January Quiz you can earn free vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Quiz Flipkart Today Answers 6 January
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today
1) What kind of transportation does a coxswain steer?
Answer : Ship
2) Which Mughal emperor’s brothers were Kamran, Askari and Hindal?
Answer : Humayun
3) Meaning ‘dark’ or ‘black’, what is Draupadi’s actual first name?
Answer : Krishna
4) Which organisation was founded in 1980 by Ingrid Newkirk and Alex Pacheco?
Answer : Peta
5) What is called ‘Phrik thayi’ in Thai, and ‘poivre noir’ in French?
Answer : Black pepper
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||6 January 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.