Last Updated on 7 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 7 February are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 7 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 7 February you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 7 February
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) Who led the Indian football team to victory in the 1962 Asian Cup?
Answer : Chuni Goswami
Q – 2) Who is the first sportsperson to win the Padma Vibhushan?
Answer : Viswanathan Anand
Q – 3) In 2010, Who won a tennis match in Wimbledon that lasted for more than 11 hours?
Answer : John Isner
Q – 4) A player of which of these sports has not received the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna?
Answer : Football
Q – 5) Which of these organizations is Headquarterd in Dubai?
Answer : ICC
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||7 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 August 2022] Cameron Smith, the winner of the 2022 British Open golf tournament hails from which country?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.