Last Updated on 7 March 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 7 March are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 7 March, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia 7 March you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia 7 March
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 7 March are given below
Q – 1) Pondicherry, Mahe, Yanam And Karaikal Were Colonies Of Which European Country?
Answer : France
Q – 2) Which Primate’s New Species, Tapanuli, Was Described As A Distinct Species In 2017?
Answer : Orangutan
Q – 3) Which Nobel Laureate Is Called ‘The Father Of Green Revolution’?
Answer : Norman Borlaug
Q – 4) The Famous Chakhesang Shawls Are Made In Which Northeastern State?
Answer : Nagaland
Q – 5) In Which City Was The Religious Organisation ISKCON Founded?
Answer : New York City
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||7 March 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.