Last Updated on 9 February 2021
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 9 February are given below. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 9 February, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
By Playing Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers 9 February you can earn free gift vouchers and super coins and that can be used for shopping on the platform.
Daily Trivia Flipkart Quiz is mostly based on general knowledge.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 9 February
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today are given below
Q – 1) Slumdog Millionaire, that sweeped the Oscars, was based on whose novel?
Answer : Vikas Swarup
Q – 2) Which Bollywood classic was dubbed into Tamil and renamed as ‘Akbar’?
Answer : Mughal-e-Azam
Q – 3) Three films of which film series are set in the fictional island of Isla Nublar?
Answer : Jurassic Park
Q – 4)The song ‘Man Kyon Bahka’ from the film Utsav is a rare duet by Lata Mangeshkar and…
Answer : Asha Bhosle
Q – 5) Originally which of these famous characters from Hollywood films had the first name Minch?
Answer : Yoda
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||9 February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 16 August 2022] During the India vs West Indies ODI series in July 2022, which of these cricketers made his ODI debut?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.