Last Updated on 7 October 2020
Answer and Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins, Gems by answering Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 08 October 2020.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 08 October 2020
1) Who Among These Did Shreyas Iyer Replace As The Captain Of The Delhi-Based IPL Team In 2018?
Answer : Gautam Gambhir
2) In Which Year Did The First Ever Super Over Take Place In IPL History?
Answer : 2009
3) Who Holds The Record Of The Highest Score By An Indian Batsman In The IPL?
Answer : K. L. Rahul
4) Which Of These IPL Teams Has Not Won An IPL Season Hosted In India?
Answer : Deccan Chargers
5) Most IPL Teams Are Being Coached By Which Country’s Players In 2020?
Answer : Australia
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 08 October 2020 Detail
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||8 October 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?