Last Updated on 13 December 2020
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 13 December are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Daily Trivia Quiz 13 December, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Search “factofacts” for fastest result
Flipkart Daily Trivia 13 December Answers
Daily Trivia Fastest Answers 13 December
4) Anjali Bhagwat
5) Cathy Freeman
Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers
1) The net in which sport is 1.55 m high at the edges and 1.524 m high in the centre?
Answer : Badminton
2) After his retirement, Milkha Singh served as the director of sports in which state?
Answer : Punjab
3) Which of these countries does not participate in the Commonwealth Games?
Answer : China
4) In 2003, who became the first Indian woman to win gold at the ISSF World Cup Final?
Answer : Anjali Bhagwat
5) Who is the first Australian Aboriginal person to win an individual Olympic gold medal?
Answer : Cathy Freeman
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||13 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 13 December.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.