Last Updated on 14 December 2020
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 14 December are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Daily Trivia Quiz 14 December, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Search “factofacts” for fastest result
Flipkart Daily Trivia 14 December Answers
Daily Trivia Fastest Answers 14 December
2) Albert Einstein
Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers
1) Which city is served by the Jolly Grant Airport?
Answer : Dehradun
2) Who was announced as Time Person of the Century 1999?
Answer : Albert Einstein
3) Which website was created as “Jerry and David’s Guide to the World Wide Web”?
Answer : Yahoo
4) Through ‘Operation Cactus’, the Indian Army helped which country fight rebels?
Answer : Maldives
5) Associated with Indian Railways, the bookstore chain A.H. Wheeler was started in
Answer : Allahabad
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||14 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 August 2022] Cameron Smith, the winner of the 2022 British Open golf tournament hails from which country?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 14 December.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.