Last Updated on 14 December 2020
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 14 December are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Daily Trivia Quiz 14 December, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Search “factofacts” for fastest result
Flipkart Daily Trivia 14 December Answers
Daily Trivia Fastest Answers 14 December
2) Albert Einstein
Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers
1) Which city is served by the Jolly Grant Airport?
Answer : Dehradun
2) Who was announced as Time Person of the Century 1999?
Answer : Albert Einstein
3) Which website was created as “Jerry and David’s Guide to the World Wide Web”?
Answer : Yahoo
4) Through ‘Operation Cactus’, the Indian Army helped which country fight rebels?
Answer : Maldives
5) Associated with Indian Railways, the bookstore chain A.H. Wheeler was started in
Answer : Allahabad
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||14 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 14 December.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.