Last Updated on 5 December 2020
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 5 December are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Daily Trivia Quiz 5 December, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
To get fastest answers search “factofacts”
Flipkart Daily Trivia 5 December Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers
1) Which Indian river is known as ‘Yarlung Tsangpo’ in Tibetan language?
Answer : Brahmaputra
2) Making it Big’ is a book by Binod Choudhary, who is the first billionaire from
Answer : Nepal
3) How do we better know the politician Edvige Antonia Albina Maino?
Answer : Sonia Gandhi
4) Which of these national symbols is common to both India and Pakistan?
Answer : National Fruit
5) Diego de la Vega is the actual name of which of these fictional characters?
Answer : Zorro
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 August 2022] Cameron Smith, the winner of the 2022 British Open golf tournament hails from which country?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||5 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 5 December.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.