Last Updated on 5 December 2020
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 5 December are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Daily Trivia Quiz 5 December, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
To get fastest answers search “factofacts”
Flipkart Daily Trivia 5 December Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers
1) Which Indian river is known as ‘Yarlung Tsangpo’ in Tibetan language?
Answer : Brahmaputra
2) Making it Big’ is a book by Binod Choudhary, who is the first billionaire from
Answer : Nepal
3) How do we better know the politician Edvige Antonia Albina Maino?
Answer : Sonia Gandhi
4) Which of these national symbols is common to both India and Pakistan?
Answer : National Fruit
5) Diego de la Vega is the actual name of which of these fictional characters?
Answer : Zorro
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||5 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 5 December.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.