Last Updated on 8 December 2020
Here all right Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 8 December are given. Start Playing Quiz by clicking on Start Quiz Button.
Win amazing prizes, Super Coins by playing Daily Trivia Quiz 8 December, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
To get fastest answers search “factofacts”
Flipkart Daily Trivia 8 December Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers
1) Which of these was the last to be liberated from a colonial power?
Answer : GOA
2) Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy form a quartet in which famous novel by Louisa May Alcott?
Answer : Little Women
3) The Jhulta Minar or swyaing minaret, is a famous attraction in which Indian city?
Answer : Ahmedabad
4) What was founded in the 1890s by Caleb Bradham as a digestive syrup?
Answer : Pepsi
5) The colour ‘azure’ refers to the natural colour of which of these?
Answer : Sky
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz|
|Quiz Time||8 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 16 August 2022] During the India vs West Indies ODI series in July 2022, which of these cricketers made his ODI debut?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering by checking Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 8 December.
4) Winners selected by lucky draw.