Last Updated on 20 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart daily trivia 20 November Answers, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia 20 November Answers
1) The Emblem Of Which State Consists Of The Kakatiya Kala Thoranam, A 12th Century Arch?
Answer : Telangana
2) Starting At Chittagong, The Grand Trunk Road Ends In Which Of These Cities?
Answer : Kabul
3) If The State Of California Is In The US, Where Is The State Of Baja California?
Answer : Mexico
4) Which Of These Animals Is Found In Both, The Arctic And The Antarctic Regions?
Answer : Seal
5) What Is Added To A Caffe Latte To Create ‘Mocha’?
Answer : Chocolate
- Amazon Ranbir Kapoor Quiz Answers Win 50000 Pay Balance
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 18 August 2022] Who among these Sri Lankan bowlers has taken 21 wickets in his first 2 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 18 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 17 August 2022
- Amazon Quality Verified Quiz Answers Win 25000 Pay Balance
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||20 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.