Last Updated on 23 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart daily trivia 23 November Answers, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia 23 November Answers
1) In Hindu mythology, who is the son of God Indra?
Answer : Jayanta
2) Which vegetarian restaurant chain was founded by P. Rajagopala in 1981?
Answer : Saravana Bhavan
3) To which country does the UNESCO World Heritage Site of ‘Terracotta Army’ belong?
Answer : China
4) Which popular dish uses basil seeds as its main ingredient?
Answer : Falooda
5) Apart from Germany, which country’s government is headed by a Chancellor?
Answer : Austria
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 11 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 10 August 2022] Who among these batters from Pakistan, has scored 720 runs in his first 6 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 10 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 August 2022] Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 9 August 2022
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Quiz Time||23 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.